What is permanent make up?
Permanent makeup perfectly imitates the natural beauty look, to perfectly applied makeup on ones eyebrows, eyes and lips. Saving you time, money. Using a very fine combination of sterile needles, where the highest grade hypo-allergenic pigments is implanted into the upper dermal layer of the skin to attain the desired look.
How long does it last?
Micro-pigmentation is a very precise procedure that implants minute amounts of pigment into the skin, this increases the possibility of it fading away over time. There are many factors that can influence the end result, including skin type, aftercare and general health of the client. The oilier the skin the shorter the pigment will last. Generally a colour refreshment is advised within 1-3 years after the initial procedure
Is it painful?
Minor discomfort may be experienced with every procedure, this may vary according to each individual’s pain threshold. Anesthetic is used within every procedure to help ease any discomfort that may occur. Generally the first pass will be felt, after that more anesthetic is applied to make the procedure as comfortable as possible.
Is it safe?
Very safe in fact, Adhering to strict procedures and blood born pathogen protocols to ensure ultimate sanitation. All needles to be used for any and all procedures are new, packaged, sterile and disposable. All surfaces, tools and necessary items are sanitised and sterilised before and after each procedure.
Who benefits from permanent makeup?
Permanent makeup is suitable for everyone. Yes Everyone. All ages from 18 upwards, from light to dark or the average look to the supermodel look. Permanent make up is especially beneficial to people that:
- Can’t wear cosmetics due to allergies, skin and eye sensitivity
- Visually impaired who have difficulty applying their cosmetics and other with mortar impairments such as arthritis, multiple sclerosis or stroke survivors.
- Those with unsteady hands who cannot apply their own makeup to their desired look.
- Active people, that want to look their best for activities such as jogging, swimming, hiking, tennis, aerobics, and those who don’t want to fuss about their makeup sweating off and or applying it.
- Those who are too busy and don’t have time to spend on their makeup